Safety Solutions for the Petrochemical Industry
The workplace within the petrochemical industry can be hazardous and extremely volatile. Some of the challenges you face every day include compliance with regulations, injury and accident reduction, and worker health.
• The most extensive safety product range on the market
• Engineered to site-specific requirements using high quality materials
• Available in either galvanized steel or high-grade aluminum
• Long-term life and corrosion resistance
• Steel systems can be powder coated with your choice of RAL colors
• Rigorously tested to comply with OSHA standards
Fall Protection Systems are Critical in the Energy Industry
In the petrochemical sector, durability, corrosion resistant materials and continuity of operations are vital. Kee Safety fall protection products and systems are tested, trusted and OSHA-complaint.
Kee Safety has supplied and installed our safety systems on many petrochemical plants. We have provided our safety systems to Clariant, National Petroleum in Saudi Arabia, Chevron, Sunoco, BP, Solvay, Exxon Mobil, Nova Chemicals, ConocoPhillips, PolyOne, Lubrizol, Petro-Canada, Huntsman and Diamond Offshore.